ISSN (print) 1995-2732
ISSN (online) 2412-9003

download

Abstract

This article describes the mechanism of the pricing on the modern electricity market, studies functioning principles of the electricity and related goods market in the Russian Federation, presents the function of an enterprise’s expenses connected with the electricity acquisition, shows the possible ways of the reduction of expenses and the opportunity of their usage at MMK, presents the electricity consumption statistics of MMK, suggests the method of expenses reduction based on market information, and evaluates the economic effect from introduction of this method at MMK.

Keywords

Electricity consumption, forecasting, optimization, electricity market, planning, balancing market, reduction of expenses, statistical methods in economics.

Trofimova Violetta Shamilievna – Ph.D. (Economics), Associate Professor, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Lipatnikov Andrey Vladimirovich – Postgraduate Student, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Rus-sia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

1. Ekonomika i upravlenie v sovremennoy elektroenergetike Rossii: posobie dlya menedzherov elektroenergeticheskikh kompaniy. Pod redaktsiey A.B. Chubaisa. [Economy and management in modern power industry of Russia: tutorial for managers of power companies. Edited by A.B. Chubais]. Moscow: NP KONTs EES, 2009, 616 p.

2. Regulation of the Government of the Russian Federation of 11 July 2001 no. 526. On the reformation of the Russian power industry.

3. Regulation of the Government of the Russian Federation of 31 August 2006 no. 529. On improvement of the functioning procedure of the wholesale electricity (power) market.

4. Nikiforov G.V., Oleynikov V.K., Zaslavets I.I. Energosberezhenie i upravlenie energopotrebleniem v metallurgicheskom proizvodstve [Energy saving and energy consumption management at metallurgical plants]. Moscow: Energoatomizdat, 2003. 480 p.

5. Trofimova V.Sh. Ekonomiko-matematicheskoe modelirovanie i prognozirovanie elektropotrebleniya promyshlennogo predpriyatiya (na primere OAO MMK). [Economical and mathematical modeling and forecasting of electricity consumption of an enterprise (by the example of MMK)]. Ekonomika, Statistika i Informatika. Vestnik UMO [Economy, Statistics and Informatics. Vestnik UMO]. 2010, no. 4, pp. 109-114.

6. Bushmanova M.V., Melnikova G.G., Reent N.A., Trofimova V.Sh. Analiz vremennykh ryadov i prognozirovanie: Uchebnoe posobie [The analysis of time series and forecasting]. Magnitogorsk: Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, 2009.